Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photos from 2011

David Guetta's concert 
my piercings  ,but normally i just where one ;)
 ocean 
Juan Dolio Beach
sleepy on our way to the beach 
Sushi for dinner at home 
Buckets in a bar
Deserts in a bakery 
my dog ,Pushy
Bruno with his ipad 
Reading a heath's magazine 
my weird giraffe 
after Shakira's concert 
Sunset in the city
Message from a girl  to my cousin Bruno 
My cappuccino with a lots of cinnamon :)
a paint i did
some pasta that i cooked
Flowers at the super market 

Voces amarillas concert


Cousin laying in the grass
Cousin with red flowers in her hand
My sister from behind
Sister floating
Cousins goofing in the pool 
Bruno showing his midle finger

Hemingway beach





Akon inside a buble
little cousin eating fast food
when i met Panky from metropolitan's rock band 
Favorite ice cream flavor
Drinking soda in the vintage market
Drinks after shopping with the girls



Mario playing his guitar
i see i heart shape in the clouds
i was a part of a Model this year
After a shooting with the photography group 

Bears at the toys store 
trying  a new flavor 

on the way to villa altagracia 
sunset from my cousin's bedroom
Christmas lights
blue eyes dog at the petshop 
Wedding 
Genesis trying to be funny

Love birds 



view from the wheel 


 me laying in Kenny's shoulders 

Britney Spears's Concert


About to take of 
The best group of friends i made in 2011
Giving a toast for my friends on a Christmas party a host .

Happy 2012 may all your wishes come true <3




Most of the photos taken with my cellphone 

No comments:

Post a Comment