Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Break 2012



I can assure this was my best spring break ever!
We (My cousin Bruno and friend Giorgio) decide to take our first day of this SS to Las Terrenas located in Samana , the first stop we did was on the new hallway.
 We found an amazing view of the cost and them stopped in an incredible cave.

The view from the boulevard 
Giorgio taking photos inside the cave



Getting closer to the beach!


We spend all afternoon on the beach , it was really nice: crystal water and soft sand  ,but the only problem for me was ,the incredibly huge waves! that got me naked! thanks God anyone 

were watching 'pheww

 Surf boards
  Giorgio holding and smiling with a frog!

The next day we decided to get some rest in our family' farm , we spend that da 

sleeping,playing some music and having drinks

Cousin hiding her face all cover with sun blocker

On the road again!

So , that saturday we decided to go to the beach again but this time Cabrera we visited Playa Grande another wild waves were waiting for us .

Malecon cabrera
Restaurant at cabrera

Goofing around 
Trees at the laguna azul.
after a dip in the Blue Lake 
we stopped  in the middle of the road and took some pictures.
Cabarete was the craziest place ever! People there were all about to party and have fun!
We stayed for the night  .
At the famous Onno's Bar in Cabarete having a beer


After cabarete our next stop was Puerto Plata were we ate lasagna at a friend's house.
Before that we stopped  at sosua to see the beautiful beaches .

Malecon Puerto Plata
It was an amazing road trip I discovered so many beautiful places , I love my country cannot wait till the next road trip!

3 comments:

  1. Mmuy Bbonitas las pic revelan las tantas cosas tan bellas de Nnuestro pais Republica Dominicana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single picture always mesmerizes me. I love them! It looks like you had mad fun. I also liked the...well you know what part I liked!

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete