Friday, July 20, 2012

My summer essentials




While you are reading this I'm probably arriving  to las terrenas,Samana;
this are my favorite things a the moment
The dress is from bershka   I think every girl should have a white summer dress, mines it's a little bit elegant :)
My favorite lotion at the moment it's Strawberries & Champagne and  from Victoria's secret smells really good .
My new perfume and splash also are from victoria's Secret  they both really refreshing ,
The sunglasses are Norma Kamali and the sandals are a gift from my mom's 

and to keep my face fresh and clean I'm using the Oil free Acne Wash

have a great weekend you all!



1 comment:

  1. Cool, I had a similar idea. But lately I'm too busy with work :( Have a great weekend!

    -Victor x

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete