Friday, July 13, 2012

Punta Cana Part II


Hi guys!
This is the rest of the photos from my trip to punt cana a couple a weeks ago , next weekend i will probably be in Samana last time i was there was in April remember? 

talking about summer and that kind of stuff, my summer have been really nice full of ice cream ,concerts and beaches just how i always picture it :)  

Remember to check my 365 days project on facebook!

ps:I found out one of my photos was publish in messenger mag how cool is that?

I love ribs !


Palms Trees 
This was hard to do ,even if don't look like it 

i was so tired when i finished this that i felt my heart was going to explode at any moment !





On the road crossing a river

To much sweetness 

Missing my boy during those days

the hotel map

I will love this delicious fish forever 

Healthy breakfast

my usual cup of coffee 

red flowers

The pool area

sunlight coming thru rue the palms trees 

Dolphin Island







Sunset 

2 comments:

  1. So cool photos, love it

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos !
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete