Friday, January 4, 2013

Best of 2012

2012 was a great year I had  lots of great and new experiences and new challenges

In January I decided to become a volunteer of an organization that helps poor communities by making houses for the most need it  family's ,my first experience with them was an activity celebrating ''the three wise men'' giving the kids presents and playing with them , this was a really important experience for me to start the year, seen  myself the reality of my country, plus I got to meet young people that fight for a better future.




I was interviewed together with the director of the ONG Techo in a TV show to talk about my experience documenting the life all people from maoguayabo 

Then later in January I did a road trip with two of my friends Bruno and Gabriela we visited Loma de Cabrera , Río San Juan,La Entrada, · Laguna Azul and others places.




 
  I did the campaign  for Cristian Lagares spring collection

    I was invited to cover RDFW in santiango city



 My photos got published in the press


  For Spring Break I did another road trip around all north coast  this time in company of Bruno and Giorgio




 
In April the most special thing happened to me this year I decided to give love a try  



    I did partnership with the fashion blog style mode on

 For the first time in my live I build  a house together with other volunteers from Techo , this was an experience I would never forget.



For the first time I went to the well known carnival in the island ''El canaval Vegano''


  I was asked by AFS to help putting together an exposition for the 50 years anniversary .

 I swam with dolphins and sea lions and even kissed one of them! an amazing feeling to be there with them I'm not gonna lie I was a little scared ,cause I'm not an animal lover.



    I meet lots of lovely and cool people
I went to Dominicana Moda ''DM12'' and saw amazing fashion shows.


 


   I competed  in a photography rally too bad I did not won but it's was a really cool experience.

   me & my bf spend our first vacations together in Las Terrenas.



   I became closer with some of my friends
 I started a 365 days project


 The last days of the year I spend  it with my family
 

I'm really exited for this new year, my goals and resolutions  are about two pages long  I can't wait to see what the new year brings .

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I hope that 2013 brings you just as much excitement and success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Belgium, visit my weblog on: https://koivis.wordpress.com/
    so the flag of your country is on the list of visitors;

    ReplyDelete